· Support and perform systems administrative work, and support IT infrastructure elements as per service deliverables.
· Manage and understand IT Infrastructure elements as per service deliverable and service level commitments for one or more customers. Support the infrastructure application and complex systems as per the committed Service Levels.
· Understand the Customer business and infrastructure associated with Business Services. Provide proactive solutions to clients to enhance service performance. Be a helping hand in taking technical decisions. Develop a rapport with customers, manage and influence their perception positively and ensure a logical closure for any escalations.
· Understand multiple priorities, crisis, incident handling and service delivery requirements.
· Learn to test, install, support new infrastructure elements, prepare documentation and present the progress report to the clients.
· Guide/mentor the associate administrator and ELTPs in solving technical problems.
· Manage the teams escalations and ensure logical closure. Work in diversified team to meet service delivery objectives. Understand the team dynamics and learn team management skills.