· 12+ years of overall experience with 5+ years of SharePoint project management experience.
· Responsible for daily project management, delivery and customer communication
· Good knowledge of the SharePoint webparts, taxonomy ,Search, WorkFlows and custom development
· Ability to use SharePoint Designer for best-practice site customizations
· Should have an understanding of SharePoint configuration and testing tasks
· High Level understanding of SharePoint architecture and object model
· Experience and knowledge of software engineering principles, methods, and techniques
· Experience of project execution using Agile and Waterfall methodologies
· Responsible for Technical customer Presentation and Q&A Sessions
· Full project life cycle experience working with SharePoint
· Ability to work effectively in a team environment which may include project teams, internal customers, vendors, and managers throughout the organization.
· Gather and Understand client requirements and work with the team to implement / build the required software
· Good exposures to project management areas especially Project planning, scope/change management, resource/schedule management, Quality management, Risk management and team management.
· Effectively manage change, mitigate risk, infuse new ideas, and deliver solid business results